Well this weekend I learned I like being an intuitive healer more then doing readings. Why? While I enjoy readings don't get me wrong, but there is nothing like being with a person and working in their energy field to read for them and get their energy clear and flowing.
This weekend I had two Reiki clients. For me I enjoy the in-person sessions because I feel the energy of the client stronger then via phone or email. I'm always amazed by what I learn from every session. Sometimes I am able to give information for medical issues, sometimes a crossed over loved one pops in to give a messege and sometimes it's just getting people to clear their stuck energy and the yuck out.
The points I want to get across to everyone is there is no wrong way to do Reiki. Symbols are great, but I don't always use them I just think or chant the symbol's engery I want to use. I use gem stones, tuning forks, bells, and singing bowls in my sessions and sometimes I just go old school and just use Reiki. Listening to your instincts or guides while doing a session with someone is important. The number one rule I learned and the first thing I had to over come is when spirit talks it's your job to speak the messege. Now you may not be comfortable with always speaking the messege but it's your job.
So I think this might be the last Reiki blog for a bit. I could use some questions as to which direction you guys want me to go with this. I'm thinking over the next few weeks touching on Ghosts since we're getting closer to Halloween.
Blessings All,
Wendy
No comments:
Post a Comment